Ridge Condos Terms and Conditions
- A reservation is deemed to have been made upon the hotel’s acceptance of your reservation request. You may receive an acknowledgement of receipt by email after your reservation.
- You are solely responsible for your choice of services and the suitability of those services for your needs. We cannot be held responsible in this respect.
- The Customer does not acquire the right to be provided with specific rooms.
- The Parties to the contract are the hotel and the Customer. If a third party placed the order on behalf of the Customer, then that party shall be liable visàvis the hotel for all obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract as joint and several debtors together with the Customer, insofar as the hotel has a corresponding statement by the third party.
- Rates published online are not valid for Group Bookings. A “Group Booking” is defined as a booking for 10 rooms/suites or more with the same or similar arrival and departure date.
- In case of any reservation that has been identified as a Group Booking via our website, the hotel reserves the right to contact the client in connection with special conditions and rates relating to Group Bookings.
- In case of any reservation that has been identified as a Group Booking via our website, the hotel reserves the right to refuse and cancel any such reservations if the client has not accepted the hotel’s applicable special booking conditions and rates. Exceptions to this age Group Bookings which are reserved via an authorized and dedicated booking link
- For complaints relating to hotel reservations, please contact Ridge Condos by phone or through phone call.
- Any claims against the hotel shall be time-barred according to the applicable laws and regulations.
II. Repudiation by Customer (Cancellation, Annulment)/Failure to Use Hotel Services (No Show)
- Cancellation by the Customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the hotel’s written consent. If such is not given, then the price agreed in the contract must be paid even if the Customer does not avail himself of the contractual services. This shall not apply to the breach of obligation of the hotel to take into account the rights, objects of legal protection and interests of the Customer, if holding to the contract is no longer reasonable or another statutory or contractual cancellation right exists.
- Automatic cancellation applies to reservations made without payment after 24hrs
- Reservations with prepayment cannot be changed and/or cancelled in any way, and sums paid in advance as a deposit cannot be refunded.
- If rooms are not used by the Customer, the hotel must apply credit for the income from renting the rooms to other parties and also for saved expenses.
- For cancellation of paid reservations with less than a week’s notice, 50% will be charged.
- For no-show full amount will be charged.
- Guests departing before their booked checkout date will be charged for the remaining nights of the original reservation confirmation.
III. Hotel Stay, Room Availability
- Customers may be asked on arrival at the hotel to fill out a guest registration card. For this purpose, Customers will be asked to provide identification so that a check can be made to decide if they need to complete the registration.
- Some of our hotels have Internal Regulations for Customers and you accept to be bound by and undertake to respect these regulations.
- Our hotel offers WIFI access that allows you to connect to the internet. You undertake to ensure that computing resources made available by us are not used for any illegal purposes or in any way for reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public work or object protected by copyright or related rights such as texts, images photographs (and so on) without the authorization of the copyright holder when this authorization is required. You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of our wifi provider.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing on the booking confirmation, you are entitled to check in at any time from 2:00 p.m. on the agreed arrival date. The Customer does not have the right to earlier availability, early check-in – comes with a fee.
- On the agreed date of departure, you shall kindly vacate your room(s) and make them available to the hotel no later than 12 p.m. unless otherwise agreed in writing. After that time, on the grounds of the delayed vacating of the room for use exceeding the contractual time, the hotel may charge 50% of the full accommodation rate for the additional use of the room until 6:00 p.m. (after 6:00 p.m. 100%). The Customer is at liberty to show the hotel that it incurred no or much lesser claim to use damages. The hotel shall act to remedy upon knowledge thereof or upon objection without undue delay by the Customer. The Customer shall be obliged to undertake actions reasonable for him/her to eliminate the disruption and to keep any possible damage at a minimum.
- Guests are to declare a huge sum of cash and valuables upon arrival at the reception before check-in. Ridge Condos will not be responsible or held liable for any loss of valuables if a customer fails to do so.
- In so far as a parking space is provided to the Customer in the hotel garage or a hotel parking lot, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement, even if a fee is exchanged. The hotel assumes no liability for loss of or damage to motor vehicles parked or manoeuvred on the hotel’s property, nor the contents thereof, except in cases of intent or gross negligence.
- Facilities and Amenities:
a. Use of hotel facilities and amenities is subject to availability.
b. Individuals are responsible for their own personal safety by obeying the safety guidelines of the hotel.
c. No night swimming
d. Pets are not allowed in the facility
e. Private parties are not allowed in the hotel rooms or apartments
f. A one-bedroom apartment can only accommodate two persons, a two-bedroom apartment accommodates only four persons, and three three-bedroom apartments accommodate only six persons.
- Extension of stay depends on availability
a. Do not bring any potentially hazardous materials or equipment to the facility.
b. Noise or playing of loud music is prohibited in the facility
c. No smoking in the rooms
e. Any child under 16 years may stay in the hotel if accompanied by an adult over 18 years
- Hanging any items in guest room windows or balconies that may ruin the beauty of the facility is prohibited.
- Guest shall be liable for any damage or loss of items or equipment in the rooms up to the cost of repair or replacement
- If these terms and conditions are flouted or breached, we reserve the right to;
- Cancel your reservation with immediate effect and (if appropriate) require you to leave the hotel without a refund.
- Restrict further access to the hotel
- Pack your items from your room or hotel premises. If customer items or properties are not taken out within 7 days, the hotel will dispose of the items.
V. Force Majeure:
The hotel is not liable for failure to perform its obligations if such failure is a result of Acts of God, government regulations, war, disaster, strikes, or other causes beyond its control.
VI. Changes to Terms and Conditions:
The hotel reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.